Making a good first impression with clients and visitors is an important part of keeping your business successful. We are a full-service and year-round landscape maintenance provider. Let MyLawnCrew do the work with our professional services.
Lawn and Bed Maintenance
Your commercial lawn requires vigilant care and regular maintenance in order to stay green, full, and healthy. Neglected lawns can begin to get dry, patchy, and weedy. Scheduling regular maintenance with our lawn maintenance company allows you to maintain a beautiful and professional business exterior. Our lawn care services include but are not limited to:
- SPRING CLEANING — Prep your lawn for the spring season with help from our team at MyLawnCrew! We’ll clear away dead leaves and debris so that nothing gets in the way of a healthy green lawn after the colder months.
- FALL CLEANING — Keeping a lawn pristine and manicured is a big job during the fall. We can handle this for you with regular fall clean-up services that include raking and pruning.
- MOWING — Our precision mowers will keep your commercial grass tidy, even, and beautiful year-round, as a reflection of your business and our commitment to you.
- LAWN CARE — Regular treatments such as fertilization, aeration, top dressing, and dethatching make sure that your expensive lawn stays green and lush.
- TURF ENHANCEMENTS — Seeding services, floral displays, mulching, and sodding can enhance the appearance of a lawn.
Mulching is an effective form of weed control and it is one of the best treatments you can use to protect the health and beauty of your landscape. It involves placing a layer of material around the plants and over the soil in a flower bed or line of shrubs. These materials can be organic or inorganic.
Many people think that mulching is just a method for controlling weeds, but it actually carries many more benefits than just keeping weeds at bay. A few of the benefits of mulching include:
- preventing erosion in the soil
- minimizing compaction during the rainy season
- keeping an even temperature in the soil
- conserving water as it conserves wetness
- increasing the nutrients in the soil
- maintaining an even and attractive appearance
Pruning trees extends their lifespan and improves their appearance. Tree trimming and pruning is a very important part of every commercial landscaping plan. Your trees are valuable and ensuring proper care is quite important, including regular maintenance trimming. Some species also require pruning during specific times of the year.
We understand how to protect the physiological health of the shrubs while promoting the aesthetic beauty of your company’s landscaping. Scheduling regular pruning services promotes vibrant growth and the health of your plants. We ensure that our clients’ properties look their best all year round.
Pest, Weed and Fertilization
Your commercial lawn requires vigilant care and regular maintenance in order to stay green, full, and healthy. Neglected lawns can begin to get dry, patchy, and weedy. Scheduling regular maintenance with our lawn maintenance company allows you to maintain a beautiful and professional business exterior.
Our landscaping and lawn care service experts can keep your commercial property beautiful through the changing seasons using our approach to seasonal color and variation. We plant seasonal plants and flowers so that your landscape always looks good even as the seasons turn and plants come in and out of season. Planting a beautiful landscape requires planning and care.
Snow and Ice Management
Our experts at MyLawnCrew provide winter landscaping and lawn care services including snow and ice management. We can help you keep your property beautiful and safe through the seasons. Our snow and ice management services begin even before the first initial snowfall.
Retaining our snow and ice management team means peace of mind, knowing that your business and your customers will be cared for and will have access to the services they need no matter the weather.